Saturday 1 October 2011

First Blog Award!

My first blog award and I haven't even been reviewing books that long! Thank you to Lindsay from The LittleReader Library for thinking of me and my little blog space on t'internet!

I love writing this blog and reviewing all the books that I read as it encourages me to focus on the books I'm reading even more and allows me to put my thoughts across too (not that I need any halep on that matter.




The Rules Are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the awrad to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers & let them know you have awarded them.

7 Things About Me: 

1. I have two gerbils called Chaos and Mayhem.
2. I love singing but not in front of other people.
3. I'm aiming to teach myself to speak German.
4. I live on my own and am very independent.
5. I have now lived in 3 of the 4 countries that make up the United Kingdom.
6. I'm a qualified beauty therapist.
7. For some reason I always fall for the bad guy (with morals/conscience) in films - they shouldn't make them  so sexy!!

Now on to the best part - passing the award on to those who deserve it!

  1. Book Him Danno!
  2. From The Shadows I Review
  3. Chocolate Chunky Munkie
  4. Rea's Reading and Reviews
  5. Basically Books
  6. Book BagLady
  7. Intoxicated By Books
  8. Kimba The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
  9. Mercurial Musings
  10. What's Beyond Forks?
  11. Raspberry Books
  12. Pen To Paper
  13. Pages of Gold
  14. NORACAST
  15. BookSpark
Apologies if you operate an award-free blog - please just accept this, without having to repost, as a token of my love for your blog.

One last thing - THANK YOU to everyone who follows my blog and takes the time to read and comment , I love you all for it because it means so much to me :)

xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you I appreciate your comments and your award. Thank so much. Lisa bookhimdanno.blogspot.com

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Thank you! I gave a shout out to you on my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/kimbathecaffeinatedbookreviewer
and on twitter: @kimbacaffeinate
http://kimbathecaffeinatedbookreviewer.blogspot.com/

Jeshu~ said...

tHANK YOUUU!!!! :D :D :D This is my first award <3

Anonymous said...

Congratulaions, hun. I'm proud of you :)